Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 1 - 02/20






Left home around 630 morning...3 hrs prior to departure..i never trust Delhi traffic...they throw surprise....alas....taxi driver was decent enough to listen to Shaily's instruction..otherwise his morning was bad.......reached airport at 7:15....quite early...roamed around ..Delhi is cool now....you can easily spend some time there. Considering there is a smoking lounge...and i have looking for an opportunity but as an obedient husband needed to have permission..because officially i had left it..

Fag is not something i really cant live without but just the thought of not doing something which i want to do...was about to spoil my enjoyment....may be a little...anyways skipped fag at the airport and boarded flight @ 9:30....Indigo...they seem to operate effectively....landed at Mumbai airport around 11:45....we had stoppage which was agreed upon..no rush.....did some stretching in flight first time.....we were waiting for passengers from Mumbai to on board.

People started boarding...and I saw a familiar face oin that small crowd....i knew i know him...but was unable to relate to any individual....then suddenly a air hostess called Rekha Bhagat by her name....and i was too excited to realize that it was Chetan Bhagat...sitting just ahead of me....fortunaely was reading his book as well "One Night at Call Center"...reconfirmed with photo on book..and asked Air Hostess...he is Chetab Bhagat..right ??.....the answer was positive....

i believe for Delhites this seeing a celebrity is too exciting...sometimes I feel we are less privileged then mumbaikars....my excitement was at its peak..some how was holding on to my seat as flight was about to take off...after 15-20 min...we had to signal to release our safety belt...and i was on my feet.....oh.....oh...this is sleeping now...i mean chetan taking a nap..oh...didnt think of waking him up.....asked his wife...can i wake him up...the answer was no...possibly he is too tired...i understood....and went back to my seat.

Dont know if I felt so much excited ...what was during that time....stopped reading the book..walked up to his wife again..and conveyed....please tell him that one of his fan is in plane..and I would be excited to meet him.....she acknowledged and smiled...and I was back on my seat.

Ahh....he ignored me when he wake up...i realize..i was not so important and he was a celebrity..and I should have give him some space..anyways took a big stide on my ego..packed his books.and tranfered it back to bag.

Flight reached Goa...we were off loaded..I saw chetan again washroom but i ignore him this time,,,,,,,,,,,.....WELCOME TO GOA

No comments:

Post a Comment