Friday, December 24, 2010

Joy of Marathon + MRI Experience + Customer Service


My first marathon run brought a lot of change in me, now more focused on my physical fitness…yea I know the fat is still a problem.  The experience and pain of running marathon lead to cure my prolong ankle injury…its been 13 years since I met with an accident and never realized I still carry it.

Finally getting it treated, personally for self I am meeting a doc after 5 years, a lot has change.  The entire check lead to a MRI test…damn that was scary. That machine is huge and you are literally send inside it and stay for good 30-45 min, I was scared. Hope no one goes through it, wasn’t painful but the gizmos around made me made feel like what the hell I m going through.

So far so good, but now here comes the customer service experience, been in this industry for 8 years now and I question everything. I was disappointed with the level of service and accuracy being offered by a top notch hospital. The customer inside me took it head on, escalated it to duty manager….told me everything and also suggested how you can improve. I was offered the option of giving written feedback but just avoided it, gave them an opportunity to improve.

Experience ended on high note, two physiotherapists were nice. Good to speak and be friend with, they were eager to listen and make me understand. Not sure if the management is aware of it, but just because of those two physiotherapists, I am paying more when compared to a local physiotherapists but customer service matters. I have lived it!!

Wish you all good health throughout your life !

No comments:

Post a Comment